Content Strategy Sessions
Content marketing is vital to the success of your business. Customers buy from businesses they can connect with, and quality, relevant content is essential to building that know, like, and trust factor.
But, developing content that drives the success of your business is easier said than done. It’s time-consuming, draining, and results can be hard to see.
Good STRATEGY can be a game-changer in the way you use content to market and promote your business.
Book a Content Strategy Session, and you’ll get:
- A 45-minute strategy session with Amy
- A follow-up report with additional content strategy suggestions
- A discount on future done-for-you content creation and/or editing services
During your session, we will:
- Solidify your business’s one-liner (or create it, if you don’t have one) to maximize your ability to reach your ideal clients and drive your content so that it’s as relevant and effective as possible.
- Determine your most lucrative social media and content platforms to maximize your content creation time and effort.
- Develop ideas for content that will build the know, like, and trust factor with your ideal clients to drive future sales and connections.
Your follow-up report will contain:
- Suggested hashtags (if applicable to chosen platforms) and keywords to improve the reach of your content, based on current marketing best practices.
- At least 5 ideas for blog content.
- A summary of everything we talked about in our session.
So…why am I your go-to girl when it comes to content strategy? In other words, why should you know, like, and trust ME?
- My English-teacher background and work as a writer makes me a master at engaging content.
- My marketing background is extensive and varied, including experience as Content Marketing Manager for a multimillion-dollar coaching company.
- I’m organized and efficient; you won’t waste a moment of your precious time looking for information in your report.
- I’m friendly and a good communicator; you will actually ENJOY your strategy session!